This page contains questions and answers of a technical nature and some other topics that are not related to the game process. Comments are periodically deleted, and questions with answers are placed in the text of the article.
Before asking a question, read a short article on this page. It provides solutions for the main problems with this game. We also have solving the main problems with games . Respect our time. Otherwise, your comment will be deleted. P>
Be sure to specify the following (otherwise the comments are deleted without warning ):
- operating system;
- name, number of cores, and CPU clock speed
- the amount of RAM
- amount of video memory
- the size of the folder with the files of the installed game (usually this folder can be found in C:\Program files\ or C:\Program files x86\);
- the text of the error message (if any)
Questions and answers.0. Question: I have Windows 8. The game slows down and everything on the screen is huge (640х480). Reply: Read here .
1. Q. - Black screen or game is turned off after launch, says that DirectX is not installed. A. - Install DirectX 9.0c, check whether your computer is weak. You can find everything you need at "Files" . If everything matches, but the game does not go - look for another assembly.
2. Q. I bought a disk / downloaded an anthology - all games about Harry Potter. Some games do not work A. - The authors of the assembly threw too many files from some games to reduce their volume. Look for a normal build.