Disk cleanup is the removal of temporary and unnecessary files left behind by various programs or the system itself.
It is produced either by special magic programs-spells, or manually (available only to experienced wizards). For these purposes, it is highly discouraged to use the creations of supporters of Voldemort, who create more problems than they fix, hiding behind a beautiful design 😉
The “Cleaning” tab
- Starting the program
- Go to the tab Cleaning
- If necessary, we allow certain actions. For example, for browsers, you can uncheck the “Session” and “Visited sites Log” boxes if you do not want the program to reset sessions on sites and clear the hint list in the browser address bar. It is advisable to perform this setup with a specialist for the first time.
- Click the “Analysis” button and wait for the completion bar to be filled in
- At the end of the process, you can click the “Cleanup” button to delete the found files and apply the settings to the browsers.
Clearing the registry
The “Registry” tab
- Go to the “Registry” tab
- Click the “Search for problems” button
- We follow the execution bar.
- At the end of the process, click the “Fix” button.
- When a message about the solution method appears, as a rule, it is enough to trust the program to make the decision itself. Otherwise, you can manually decide how to solve each problem found.
Note. After installation, it may be useful to disable system tracking in the program settings – this is an advertising feature from the paid version of the program. To do this, after launching the program, go to the settings tab, select “Tracking” and uncheck a couple of boxes, answering the question in the affirmative. If the function does not interfere, you can not turn it off.