Based on the fifth film about the adventures of a not-so-young wizard, several games were made that combine … almost everything. All of them are designed for different devices: a computer and game consoles.
In these games you can find: big Hogwarts, the desire to help the caretaker and play chess (chess, not their pathetic likeness from the first game), a lot of routine and… A little bit of the learning process and attention to the new director. Harry has grown older, he is no longer interested in sweets and school supplies. In general, welcome to the video game version of the magical world 😉
Introduction to the game
Game walkthrough videos
- They only participate in the mini-game.
Main courtyard + main staircase, time limit (400 MB) archive.org
The files are packed in archives and placed in folders of the most accessible free services.
- Save 1. Christmas on Grimmauld Place. After seeing Harry with the snake and Mr. Weasley. Author : OOKS.
- Save 2. 1 slot game is completed by 63%, after installing the portable swamp that Luna gave us. 2 the slot game is 100% completed, an endless day, all the awards are received in the Awards Hall. 3 slot game passed by 73%, before the battle of Sirius Black and Harry Potter with Lucius Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange. Author: DanyaGameChannel (HarryPotter2210)
- Windows Vista/7/8/10/11: AppData\Local\Electronic Arts\Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Windows XP: Local Settings\Application Data\Electronic Arts\Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Old consoles like Playstation or GameCube have long been history. Therefore, the only chance to play games for them is to use the console emulator.
Emulators: VisualBoy Advance (GBA), Pcsx2 (PS2), Dolphin (Wii). DeSmuME (Nintendo DS), PPSSPP (PSP).
- PC (Windows, Mac OS X)
- Xbox 360
- PlayStation 2
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation Portable
- Nintendo DS
- Game Boy Advance
- EA Bright Light
- Electronic Arts
- 25 Jun 2007
Game file size
- PC: about 5 GB (MULTI 5)
- GBA: 16 MB
- Nintendo DS: 64 MB
- PSP: 500-800 MB
- Nintendo Wii: 4.37 GB
- 7+ (PEGI)
- 12+ (RU; PC, PS2, PS3, PSP, XBOX 360)
- 16+ (RU; WII).
Languages (depends on the region)
- PC (Windows). Voice acting and text: CZ, DE, DK, EN, ES, FI, FR, HU, IT, NL, NO, PL, PT (BR, PT), RU, SV.
- PC (Windows). Text only: BG, CN (SIM, TR), JA, KO, TH.
- PS2: CS, DE, DK, EN (UK, US), ES, FI, FR, HU, IT, JA, KO, NL, NO, PL, PT, RU, SV.
- PSP: DE, EN, ES, FR, IT, NL, PT.
- WII: DE, EN, ES, FR, IT, JA, NL.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
Processor: Pentium 4 1600 MHz or similar in performance (AMD Athlon)
RAM, MB: 256
Videocard: 32 MB of video memory
Soundcard: compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Free hard disk (SSD, Flash) space: 6 GB
Input devices: keyboard and mouse or gamepad with six buttons and two mini-joysticks (Dual Analog Gamepad)