Based on the third film about the adventures of a young wizard, several different games were made, which are united only by a common name and some resources. All of them are designed for different devices: a computer and game consoles.
In each game you will find a special version of the magical world. Unlike the events of the original plot, in the games Harry has to solve puzzles, jump, run and fight with water heaters, mechanisms, dementors… In general, welcome to the video game version of the magical world 😉
Tips, secrets, recommendations
Game walkthrough videos
- Does not exist
The files are packed in archives and placed in folders of the most accessible free services.
- Save 1 (hp3_save_carpe_retractum). Practicum Carpe Retractum. The next save book after imps. Author: AlexeyMS
- Save 2 (save_pc_hp3). 100% passed: all cards are obtained, all exams are 100% passed, all portraits are open. Author: DanyaGameChannel (HarryPotter2210)
- Windows Vista/7/8/10/11: Documents\%game name in supported language%\Save
- Windows XP: My Documents\%game name in supported language%\Save
Old consoles like Playstation or GameCube have long been history. Therefore, the only chance to play games for them is to use the console emulator.
Emulators: VisualBoy Advance (GBA), Pcsx2 (PS2), Dolphin (GameCube).
- PC (Windows)
- PlayStation 2
- GameBoy Advance
- PC: Adventure, Platformer, Hidden Object (Quest)
- KnowWonder (PC)
- Electronic Arts
- 1(4) Jun 2004 (version 1.0)
- 20 Oct 2005 (version 1.25)
- 7+ (PEGI)
Game file size
- PC (Windows): 820…950 MB
- GameCube: 1.35 GB (1 disk)
- GBA: 16 MB (cartridge)
Languages (depends on the region)
- PC (Windows). Voice acting and text: DE, DK, EN, ES, FI, FR, IT, JA, NL, NO, PL, PT (BR, PT), RU, SV.
- PC (Windows). Text only: BG, CN (SIM, TR), CZ, HU, KO, TH.
- PS2: DE, DK, EN (UK, US), ES, FR, IT, JA, KO, NL, NO, PL, PT, SV.
- GC: DE, EN, FR, ES, IT, JA, NL, SV.
- XBOX: DE, EN, ES, FR, IT, NL, SV.
System requirements (for computer)
Operating system: Windows XP
Processor: Intel Pentium III 600 MHz (minimum), Intel Pentium IV 1500 MHz or better (recommended).
RAM, MB: 256 (minimum); 512 or more (recommended)
Videocard: GeForce2, 32 MB of Direct3D-compatible video memory (minimum); 64 MB or more of Direct3D-compatible video memory (recommended)
Soundcard: compatible with DirectX 9.0
Free space (HDD, SSD, Flash): 900 MB
Input devices: keyboard and mouse