In 2003, the first and only Quidditch simulator was released. It features teams and stadiums from around the world as well… 4 teams from Hogwarts. There is an opportunity to train, lose and win for different teams, master branded moves of teams, as well as make strategies to get a complete collection of collectible cards…
The process of obtaining a complete collection of collectible cards can spoil the impression of the game, so we recommend just playing for fun and enjoying the views of angular, but beautiful scenery in its own way. But the main thing here is Quidditch 😉
Introduction to the game
Tips, secrets, recommendations
- How to complete the game
Game walkthrough videos
- They just don’t exist
Training “Practicing passes”, video “How the game was created” + introductory video from the game.
The files are packed in archives and placed in folders of the most accessible free services.
- Save 1 (save_quiddich_recious-hpqwc, rar; 1.45 KB).
- Windows Vista/7/8/10/11: Documents\EA Games Saves\Harry Potter – Quidditch WC
- Windows XP: My Documents\EA Games Saves\Harry Potter – Quidditch WC
Old consoles like Playstation or GameCube have long been history. Therefore, the only chance to play games for them is to use the console emulator.
Emulators: VisualBoy Advance (GBA), Pcsx2 (PS2), Dolphin (GameCube).
- PC (Windows)
- PlayStation 2
- GameBoy Advance
- Sports Simulator, Action
- EA Games
- Magic Pockets
- Electronic Arts
- 28 Oct 2003-21 Nov 2003
- 3+ (PEGI).
Game file size
- PC/PS2: From 400 MB (depends on the number of languages)
- GameCube: 1.35 GB (1 disk)
- GBA: 8/32 MB (cartridge)
Languages (depends on the region)
- PC (Windows), PS2. Voice acting and text DE, DK, EN, ES, FR, IT, JA, NL, NO, PL, PT (BR, PT), SV.
- PC (Windows), PS2. Text only: CN (SIM, TR), CZ, KO, RU (unofficial), TH.
- GC: DE, EN, ES, FR, IT, JA, NL, SV.
- XBOX: DE, EN, ES, FR, IT, NL, SV.
Operating System: Windows(r)98/2000/ME/XP
Processor: 500 MHz Intel Pentium III processor or 100% Compatible
Memory: 64MB (128MB for Windows XP/2K)
Videocard: 16 MB Direct3D video card with DirectX(TM) 8.1 compatible driver
HDD Space: 550MB + space needed for save games and Windows swap file.
CD ROM Speed: x8 speed CD ROM/DVD drive
Soundcard: DirectX 8.1 compatible drivers
DirectX: DirextX 8.1 or higher