This collection of materials collects a knowledge base for creating their own sets of levels that complement the plot of the game or tell another story about the adventures of Harry Potter. The theme of mod-building (MOD is an abbreviation of “modification” – a partial or complete change in the plot of the main game).
- Viewing and converting graphics: XNView, HoneyView.
- Resource Unpackers.
- How to create a mod HP1, HP2, HP3.
- Basic concepts found in the editor.
- Copying a part of a scene from the original game level.
- Characters and objects. Adding and destroying.
- The tree of actors:
- Chamber of Secrets
- Direct interaction with objects.
- Music and sounds.
- Currency, candies and collections.
- Artificial intelligence of the environment.
- Sources of information.
- Other lessons
Authors of the mods section: Setebos (the first designer), Kram (shared experiences and pictures), АlехeyMS (page maintenance), Serhiy1994 (constructive criticism and descriptions for some videos), Daria Chernenkaya (some hints), our visitors (questions and mutual assistance 🙂 ).
The authors of some articles and tips are listed separately 😉