This material may be useful for novice creators of modifications for the first two games. Just follow this instruction
- Go to the texture browser (Textures browser)
- Menu File — New
- In the Package field, enter a name for your new texture package (in Latin letters, without spaces). For example: john_x_my_mod_1
- Specify an arbitrary group, for example: wall
- Specify an arbitrary name, for example: test
- Specify a class, for example: texture
- Specify the width and height.
- Click OK.
- Click the save button in the texture browser.
A new package with one texture will appear in the list of packages. Now you can import your other textures for this project.
- All names must be typed in Latin characters and without spaces.
- Texture file names must be unique. If a texture with the same name exists in another package, the game can select it.
- You can import textures in the following formats: pcx, bmp (8 bits, 256 colors).
Good luck in your work