The game was released in 2011 and covered the plot of films from the fifth to the eighth. The gameplay is still a mixture of silent narration, a kind of humor, interesting and not very interesting puzzles. Unlike its predecessor, it works much more stable.
Due to the fact that the gameplay is too long in some places, it is highly recommended to play the game with someone together. This will make the gameplay much more interesting, especially if you use comic spells 😉
Game walkthrough videos
- They are missing
Lovegood Madness Level (546 MB) archive.org
The files are packed in archives and placed in folders of the most accessible free services.
- Save 1 (l57_save_desert_min). The “Dessert” level has been passed. Collected at a minimum: 33 gold blocks, 475500 coins, 0 Red blocks, several students saved, 0 fragments. Didn’t buy anything). Author: 13andrew12.
- Save 2 (l57_alexeyms_sujet). The plot part of the game has been completed. Author: AlexeyMS.
- Windows Vista/7/8/10/11: AppData\Roaming\WB Games\LEGO Harry Potter 2\SavedGames\
- Windows XP: Application Data\Roaming\WB Games\LEGO Harry Potter 2\SavedGames\
- PC (Windows, Mac OS)
- XBox 360
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo 3DS
- Playstation 3
- Playstation 4
- Playstation Portable
- Playstation Vita
- TT Games
- Electronic Arts
- 11-18 Nov 2011
- 6-9 Mar 2012 (PSVita)
- 22 Mar 2012 (iOS)
- 21 Oct 2016 (PS4)
- 7+ (PEGI)
- 12+ (RU)
Game file size
- PC: 7.4 GB
Languages (depends on the region)
- PC: CZ, DE, DK, EN, ES, FR, IT, NL, PL, PT (BR, PT), RU.
- PS3: DE, DK, EN, FR, ES, IT, NL, PL, PT, RU.
- PSP: DE, DK, EN (UK, US), FR, ES, IT, NL, PL, PT, RU.
- WII: DE, DK, EN, ES, FR, IT, NL, PT.
- XBOX360: DE, DK, EN, FR, ES, IT, NL, PT.
System requirements (for computer)
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X
Processor: Pentium® Dual Сore 2000 MHz, Pentium D (minimum); Pentium® Quad core 2700 MHz (recomended)
RAM, GB: 1 (minimum), 2 (recomended)
Videocard: NVIDIA 6800, 7600, 7800, 8xxx / ATI 1950 (minimum); NVIDIA GeForce 8800 / ATI HD 3870 (recomended)
Soundcard: compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Free hard disk (SSD, Flash) space: 8 GB
Input devices: keyboard and mouse or gamepad with six buttons and two mini-joysticks (Dual Analog Gamepad)